• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

new Movies in theater

ScottySkis

I saw my first 3d movie and I really was really good, MIB3 told story very well and plus seeing girl in tight outfit for the first 20 minutes or so, wow what could xxx movies could be like I may never leave the house lol:smile:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm actually interested in seeing MIB:3, I have fond memories of the other two from when I was younger. FUn movies!

legalskier

Just saw The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, starring Bill Nighy, Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson, Maggie Smith, and Dev Patel (from Slumdog Millionaire). "The wonderful cast manages to find nuggets of laughter, hope and sadness in a story about the notion that being older doesn't mean you lose your zest for life.
;" "A great exercise in British acting." -rottentomatoes

Recommended.

Edd

The wonderful cast manages to find nuggets of laughter, hope and sadness in a story about the notion that being older doesn't mean you lose your zest for life.

That sounds like the best movie since Cocoon!

jlboyell

anyone seen moonrise kingdom? ill watch anything wes anderson does, but havent had a chance to get to this one

BackLoafRiver

Avengers in 3D was well worth it. Need to see Prometheus and Snow White and the Huntsman. Prometheus in 3D. Snow White, eh.

Geoff

I can't stand 3D movies. ...or more properly, I can't stand the low quality lenses in cheap movie theater 3D glasses.