What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Editing in VB4

AlpineZone

Thumbs up What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Editing in VB4

FYI, I just enabled a nice feature of VBulletin that allows WYSIWYG editing. So now you don't need to bother with tags anymore, you can just click bold and type and see it right away.

Note if you want to revert back to standard editing, you can do that in your control panel settings by going to SETTINGS --> GENERAL SETTINGS --> MESSAGE INTERFACE SETTINGS and changing back to default controls.

Capture.PNG
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Nick, what did you do?!! The whole framework is new!
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    FYI, I just enabled a nice feature of VBulletin that allows WYSIWYG editing. So now you don't need to bother with tags anymore, you can just click bold and type and see it right away.

Note if you want to revert back to standard editing, you can do that in your control panel settings by going to SETTINGS --> GENERAL SETTINGS --> MESSAGE INTERFACE SETTINGS and changing back to default controls.

Capture.PNG
    I'm pretty sure we had that feature in the old version as well...
    Brian

I don't think it was. VB3 didn't have it and I didn't see any add ons installed to let that happen. But maybe my account was just always set wrong.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I don't think it was. VB3 didn't have it and I didn't see any add ons installed to let that happen. But maybe my account was just always set wrong.
    I didn't use it because I am used to, and like, the tags, but I'm 95% sure we had a WYSIWYG editor in version 3. Not that it really matters, we have it now.

Thread Information