• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Liftopia?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I what you see is what Google believes you want. It's the result of their great new privacy policy. You surf on the web looking for mortgages or car loans, you're bound to start seeing that on top of this forum. You look for tools, you'll see ads for tool companies. I hate the invasion of privacy bit but from a advertising perspective, not bad. I have used Avantlink myself, that's the one you mention for Liftopia, like them and there are a number of ways you can use them. One of my favorite is none intrusive. Just putting a link in a forum message for one of your sponsors is enough to generate a hit count and in turn revenue. No need for ads, although you can do ads as well. After having them for about a year I finally got my first revenue check, $7.55!