• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Photo upload error

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Bill,

What file size were you uploading? I just tried and was able to upload a few photos without error. (yes, a gratuitous shot of my newborn son :) )

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I uploaded a pic of a moose the other day and when I tried to upload second one, it failed. Sorry not sure about error message, but it was nothing with size.

gmcunni

i've uploaded several pics past 2 days. initially i got an error related to size but when i reduced them they loaded fine.

SKI-3PO

Didn't help me, but the photos I was uploading were less than 4MB each anyways. Unless it's 4MB total per user or per post...

gmcunni

Images are limited to 4MB. I updated to 6MB. Let me know if that helps.
is that per image or per batch?

photos i was loading when i got the size error were not bigger than 3M each but i was processing several.

Huck_It_Baby

I'm having errors uploading as well. Files are JPG and under 4megs. I have tried uploading 1 at a time but no luck.

gmcunni

what browser you guys using? i'm on chrome and other than size i never have an issue with uploading.