• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Swagger Wagon

Trekchick

cool IS in the eye of the beholder and being a slave to anyone else's notion of just WHAT in hell that is is just friggen SAD. Get a Life , live your life and to hell with assigning your self worth to stuff and it's management !Stuff is a short term satisfied , it'll never get ya there !
:beer:
FTW!!!

Here is another Toyota Commercial that is REALLY COOL!!!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
The ads are pretty funny, and cleverly done- the others in the series are pretty good.

Getting a minivan, to me, says you've given up all hope and have resigned yourself to a life of drudgery hauling your kids from one overscheduled event to the next in a never ending series of painful lifeless dayswith only the prospect of maybe in 30 or 35 years time when your kids move out for the 3rd and final time having a chance to sit back, relax, and enjoy a day- a hope nearly completely overshadowed by the crushing fear that on that day you'll suddenly realize you've wasted your life and have nothing but a rusted out minivan to show for it.

If my car is too small to carry all my shit, then I've got too much shit to carry. And I only have 2 doors.

:beer:

Whoa, that was intense! And deep

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trekchick

Thanks TC , always good to hear from. U. And PP . BTW I got the Point (s) of this latest Toyota commercial :)

have a great summer , ru hitting the links or changing over to Mtn biking ?

Glad I could make you smile, just a little :-D

I've been hitting balls at the range, but since I was laid up with a bike injury all of last summer and didn't play, I'm really rusty. If you don't play golf a lot then you just don't keep the mojo.

Been riding bike a bit. Its taking time for me to get rid of head games from the bike crash last year, but I'm getting it back!!
I'd love to hit some balls today.
I need to hit some balls today.

How's your game?

Warp Daddy

Yeah I imagine that getting back up on that horse is a challenge after what you endured . you are a good athlete tho and now having had that experience your judgement will be sharper but don't let that bad experience trump getting out there and doing fun stuff. you KNOW how I had to get thru some head stuff 3 yrs ago after the open heart surgery. You FIND a way to conquer it and move on .

hey for 69 my game is pretty fair , still shoot low to mid 80's and with my. Latest driver can still hit the damn ball 250 plus now . Monday I tagged a drive 300 yds , only the second Time I've hit one that far .Course right now the fairways are pretty DRY and ya get one hell of a roll But at least I can tell my grand kids that ole G ' Pa's still GOT GAME. ;). :)