• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

4th of July, 2012.........

snoseek

I've got sorta a long difficult few days at work with a string of 12 or so hour days. I'm ok with this because when the weekend is dying down for the masses mine will be starting. I've fully accepted working holidays over the years. Family and friends not so much. I'm leaving for kingdom trails on Sunday I think. Happy 4th everyone!

Trekchick

I've got sorta a long difficult few days at work with a string of 12 or so hour days. I'm ok with this because when the weekend is dying down for the masses mine will be starting. I've fully accepted working holidays over the years. Family and friends not so much. I'm leaving for kingdom trails on Sunday I think. Happy 4th everyone!
Phil, Steve, Daria and I will think of you while we're drinking margaritas after a day of riding mt bikes at Northstar. :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hope you guys all have a nice one!! My 4th this year is pretty low key with the baby and all... just hanging around the house

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Warp Daddy

Low key 4th but we're getting ready to host the my son and daughter's families and my BIL. A dog and a cat I our home for 10 days starting in a couple of weeks . it s the annual seaway festival time here and the week I s jam packed with activities s for all . lotsa games , swimming , biking , golf and carnivals , parades and concerts . We've been doing this gig for several decades and it's a hoot a lot of work and a few $$$ but hey it ,s making memories .

Happy 4th to all .. Relax and Enjoy

Philpug

Sixteen years ago to this day, something amazing happened. Aircraft from the United States joined others from around the world and launched the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word meant something very different before this. But we learned that we can't can't be consumed by our petty differences. We united in our common interest. It seemed like fate that that day happened to be the Fourth of July, as once again men were fighting for their freedom. Not from tryanny, oppession, or persecution...but from annihilation. They fought for our right to live. To exist. They won that day, the Fourth of July is no longer known as an American holiday, but as the the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to Survive!

ScottySkis

hope everyone has great times today, enjoying some drinks later and maybe catch a show, and we should all think about the ones in the who are in other countries protecting us, they should be celebrated in many ways Happy 4 of July to everyone.

deadheadskier

Staff member
bout to head out to our local music club. 4th of July pig roast. $5 all you can eat :beer:

Geoff

It was raining this morning. They're calling for thunder storms this afternoon. No boating for me today.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Sixteen years ago to this day, something amazing happened. Aircraft from the United States joined others from around the world and launched the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word meant something very different before this. But we learned that we can't can't be consumed by our petty differences. We united in our common interest. It seemed like fate that that day happened to be the Fourth of July, as once again men were fighting for their freedom. Not from tryanny, oppession, or persecution...but from annihilation. They fought for our right to live. To exist. They won that day, the Fourth of July is no longer known as an American holiday, but as the the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to Survive!

Love it man.