• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pulled the trigger today on my anniversary present from wife

Edd

off to manufacturing.

LL

Wow! You bastard!

Puck it

Last edited:

wa-loaf

I only used epic to store the pic since I was having the problem with the gallery. I will check it out

What do you mean shared and production model?

Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but this is what I got on my facebook feed:

epic.jpg

Puck it

Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but this is what I got on my facebook feed:

View attachment 6490

I did not look on Facebook. I do not use or like the whole idea of it. Thanks. I will use the wife's account and look.
Actually used my daughter's. I do not see anything about this on it. I really hate Facebook.

Last edited:

wa-loaf

I did not look on Facebook. I do not use or like the whole idea of it. Thanks. I will use the wife's account and look.
Actually used my daughter's. I do not see anything about this on it. I really hate Facebook.

They'd have to be following Epic on facebook to see it.

Puck it

I see it now. I created an account. It is posted like five time with the same thing. Weird. I may email one of mods to find out who did it.

Puck it

Here's the update from Director of Sales!!!

"Your pair just got pressed, it looks stunning! We will ship it beginning of next week, I'll keep you posted and will provide you with the tracking number after it left the factory.

Cannonball

Here's the update from Director of Sales!!!

"Your pair just got pressed, it looks stunning! We will ship it beginning of next week, I'll keep you posted and will provide you with the tracking number after it left the factory.

NICE!! Can't wait to check 'em out. I assume I'll have to come to your house and enter the climate controlled room to see them though right? Or maybe on days with good base and deep fresh snow when you can ski the center of the trail away from all other skiers and objects?