• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pulled the trigger today on my anniversary present from wife

Puck it

In my case you're wrong. My garage full of ski building equipment like press, base grinder and other need tools and materials to build the skis. I simply took the long road to get my custom skis

I read there story and outside of incredible artwork I didn't find anything special or better compare to other custom builders

you can't convince me that item made in China is not item made China.

Good for you on making your own skis. I never said they were not made in China. Angry elf, are't we?

Rikka

What ever happened to if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Oh ya, the inter webs.

I hope to see those sticks at Cannon this year!

Cannonball

In my case you're wrong. My garage full of ski building equipment like press, base grinder and other need tools and materials to build the skis. I simply took the long road to get my custom skis

I read there story and outside of incredible artwork I didn't find anything special or better compare to other custom builders

you can't convince me that item made in China is not item made China.

Posted from your garage-built, home-made, locally-mined-materials computer?