Stowe Pass?? - Page 19

AlpineZone

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Stowe Pass??

Items for Sale
    I'm sure it is like Sugarbush: the only ones who get in trouble are those that are dumb enough to make a spectacle rather than just going about their business and avoiding busy areas/main trails.

I will never forget the guy who was bitching here about skinning at SB and getting caught when he went right up one of the main thoroughfares while extensive early season snowmaking and grooming were going on, complete with several employees at work. Not very smart.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    +1
    +1

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by snowmonster View Post
    Thanks, JSpin. So, as far as Stowe is concerned, just don't skin on the trails during operating hours, right?
    Thatís probably a decent way to look at it. As for the recent announcement about the no skinning, I didnít get a chance to see it, but I suspect itís like others have mentioned Ė thatís probably the official wording for legal purposes, but practically speaking it may not be enforced that way.
    Vermont Skiing & Winter Weather Updates: J&E Productions

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    I'm sure it is like Sugarbush: the only ones who get in trouble are those that are dumb enough to make a spectacle rather than just going about their business and avoiding busy areas/main trails.

I will never forget the guy who was bitching here about skinning at SB and getting caught when he went right up one of the main thoroughfares while extensive early season snowmaking and grooming were going on, complete with several employees at work. Not very smart.
    Haha. Common sense escapes some people.

Thread Information