• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow - 11/25/2006

Greg

Staff member
When you guys drive by each other on Rt 7 this Sat going to a diferent ski resorts, the good thing is we will get 3 maybe 4 trip reports instead of one. LMAO

Indeed! :beer:

We are going to Mount Snow, right? :oops: :blink:

Greg

Staff member
I think I know more than a few folks who need to start drinking heavily.

That's what tomorrow is for. Friday I'm in Daddy Day Care mode and Saturday is all business! See you then, Jim. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

JimG.

Staff member
That's what tomorrow is for. Friday I'm in Daddy Day Care mode and Saturday is all business! See you then, Jim. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

See you at 9am at the drop off area, main lodge, Mt. Snow.

You have my cell# if needed.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

BeanoNYC

I'm out. I'll be up at Kmart with a friend...Will NE1 be there Sunday? Maybe I'll swing by on my way home.

roark

I'm not really willing to burn a black out just yet... but we'll see how I feel after tomorrow...

BeanoNYC

From the "A41 Community Blog"

Temperatures dipped low enough to resume snowmaking at the base last night. The grooming team was back on the hill at 4 a.m. this morning, prepping corduroy for the first turns of the season.

Intermediate skiers and riders: Take the Canyon Express Lift (#9) up to River Run and ski over to the Challenger Lift (#18) on the North Face. At the summit, Chute (from Skyline) is available for advanced runs, while intermediate skiers and riders take Skyline to Upper Canyon to River Run (and a little bit of High Traverse thrown in!) to get back to the Challenger Lift. Download at the Canyon Express when you've completed your runs for the day.

Greg

Staff member
Sounds good. Can't wait for Saturday! MichaelJ is now in too!

AdironRider

Hey guys

Im going to be heading to Mt. Snow tomorrow (Friday) with my buddy from home so if anyones going to be there look out for me. Ill be in a bright orange DNA jacket with black pants riding a snowboard. If noones there Ill make sure to post a TR with a few pics.

bvibert

Staff member
I'll have a radio tuned to 3-13 on Sat if anyone wants to hook up for some turns with us...

Greg

Staff member
A low of 19 overnight tonight and 22 Friday night. I think they were spared much of the rain we've been seeing here in CT. Hopefully a night or two of resurfacing with sunny skies and a high of 51 on Saturday. Should be sweet! 8)

bvibert

Staff member
A low of 19 overnight tonight and 22 Friday night. I think they were spared much of the rain we've been seeing here in CT. Hopefully a night or two of resurfacing with sunny skies and a high of 51 on Saturday. Should be sweet! 8)

Awesome! I was getting a bit worried with all the rain we got here, that was a lot of freakin rain!! :eek:

roark

Conditions were surprisingly good yesterday. Did quite a few laps on Chute before heading home to cook. So long as the lack of t2b keeps most folks away Sat should be good.

Greg

Staff member
Conditions were surprisingly good yesterday. Did quite a few laps on Chute before heading home to cook. So long as the lack of t2b keeps most folks away Sat should be good.
Cool. I read your TR too. Thanks. 48*F and bright sun tomorrow! Should be an awesome day. I'm hoping some bump lines start to set up on Chute! 8) 8) 8)

:spread:

bvibert

Staff member
How kool is that, Greg made a decision on a mountain, and damn it, he stuck with it! :) It was good meeting up with you guys!

It was a good day for sure! Nice to finally meet up with you and your wife! :beer: