• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Setting price for used gear

hammer

Any suggestions would be appreciated on how to set the price...have two pairs of skis, one kid's and one basic all mountain, in what I think are very good condition. From what I see on Craigslist they are definitely worth more than the basic $25.00 or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ScottySkis

I would go to local swap sale and see what other people are selling similar equipment and use those prices.

wa-loaf

Used kids skis sell pretty easily unless they are beat to crap. $50-$100 should be no prob.

No idea on your other skis. Do and Ebay search and see what folks are offering.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I find that typically I always overestimate what stuff is worth. Buying it off the rack means it's normally lost half it's value right out of the gate, even if you never used it. Note; that doesn't apply to everything ..... cameras like gopro is probably more, used thermal undies are probably less ;)