• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Please accept my apology to this forum

ctenidae

Has anyone got a synopsis or maybe a timeline indicating the important players and any particularly painful bits? Many of us weren't keeping score at home, and if there's an opportunity for some good old fashioned righteous indignation, I certainly don't want to miss out on it.

Mpdsnowman

The internet is an emotional tool. It brings out the good and the bad and the ugly in all of us at one point or another. When it comes to forums it becomes a little more emotional because we all are people at the end of the keyboards.

I am new here as well. And I myself have been banned years ago for going back and forth with other members (it was a violent politics section which was creating problems). I apologized and really others realized they were wrong as well.

Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes but life moves on.