• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lodging suggestions around Ludlow, VT

RISkier

Driving home from home from my MILs late last night my wife and I started talking about maybe doing a 2-day ski weekend. Had been planning a day trip, but the recent snow and time of year makes a double header pretty attractive. Thought we might drive up and ski somewhere in Southern NH Saturday, probably Sunapee, then drive over to Southern VT, probably around Okemo and ski there on Sunday. Guess we want to give the Mueller's our money. Our travel plans are completely fluid and we may not be able to go for 2-days but suggestions on lodging in Southern VT, especially around Ludlow would be welcome. Basically looking for something warm, clean, and comfortable in which to crash at relatively modest prices. We don't need to stay in Ludlow, just somewhere relatively proximate. Suggestions for good breakfeast joints in the vicinity would be appreciated as well. Thanks much in advance!