Mittersill Improvements - Public information sessions scheduled

AlpineZone

Mittersill Improvements - Public information sessions scheduled

http://www.alpinezone.com/news-and-f...nnon-mountain/

The New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation announces public information sessions regarding proposed snowmaking, lift access, and trail improvement project on the Mittersill side at Cannon Mountain Ski Area......
    Anyone planning on attending?
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Funny, I was just looking at the Cannon website and happened to look at the trailmap. I do not why, but there is an addtition to it that I have not noticed until now.
    no cutting.JPG
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Can you T.Y.O.B?
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    Can you T.Y.O.B?

I will have to ask the wife about that.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

From what i understand a lot has taken place this summer regarding the trail expansion of Baron's and instillation of snow-making. The project is in full swing and many days have been spent on Baron’s Run and the Taft Trail. The trails have been flagged for the desired width, walks have been done with the major agencies and meetings in Concord have been attended by the Mountain, FSC and the State. Lester Keller, Director of Development for USSA, toured the hill this summer. Apparently, the hill has the potential to be a world class training venue based upon the consistency of its pitch and the particular steepness as well as the Eastern Snow. Racers love to train on our Snow because it is hard and icy.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Funny, I was just looking at the Cannon website and happened to look at the trailmap. I do not why, but there is an addtition to it that I have not noticed until now.
    no cutting.JPG
    Dude, that's been on there for at least 2 years. You probably just don't look at the map very often

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Dude, that's been on there for at least 2 years. You probably just don't look at the map very often
    Brain dead must be. What are all those white lines down the mountain for? Glade connectors?

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Brain dead must be. What are all those white lines down the mountain for? Glade connectors?
    Exactly! Stay off the white lines.

no cutting.JPG
    That is the biggest joke I've ever seen considering most of Cannon's on map trees were not cut by the mountain.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Thread Information