• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

view most recent unread post

LiquidFeet

The site no longer has a button to click to take me to the most recent unread post in a thread. Didn't it used to have this feature? Am I just missing it?

bvibert

Staff member
Like Gary said, its still there, just to the left of an unread thread link is the little icon that will take you to the first unread post

LiquidFeet

Thanks, I now see that little x next to each thread title, when you're looking at all the thread titles lined up.

But once on the thread, when you're looking at the first posts and realizing you've been here before, I thought there was something you could click that would drop you down to the first unread post. Am I imagining that?

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks, I now see that little x next to each thread title, when you're looking at all the thread titles lined up.

But once on the thread, when you're looking at the first posts and realizing you've been here before, I thought there was something you could click that would drop you down to the first unread post. Am I imagining that?
That's still there too, right next to Thread Tools and Search Thread. Unfortunately the font color is very close to the header background color, so it's pretty hard to see. I think it's on Nick's list of things to fix...