• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Elan Magfire 10 skis 168 cm $200

gmcunni

[h=2]This posting has expired.[/h][h=5](The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)[/h]

KD7000

Hmmm... these are dropping right towards my nearly non-existent budget for some new(er) skis this season...

hammer

Hmmm... these are dropping right towards my nearly non-existent budget for some new(er) skis this season...
I have an interested buyer that I think will take them later this week...but I have not committed to selling them to him. Just saying...

KD7000

I have an interested buyer that I think will take them later this week...but I have not committed to selling them to him. Just saying...
Thanks, but if you have a buyer, go for it. I still have a bit of time to browse around. And if I can sell some of my stuff on CL, I can up my budget...

hammer

What Are you looking for? Race ski or fatty?
The Progressors were my go-to ski for practically all of last season and do fine on the firm groomers. Would like to have something with more float for when we get real snow. No defined budget but I'd have to go on the cheap.

Puck it

The Progressors were my go-to ski for practically all of last season and do fine on the firm groomers. Would like to have something with more float for when we get real snow. No defined budget but I'd have to go on the cheap.

I have a pair of Fischer Porophetes (180cm) drilled for a BSL of 317mm for Marker Dukes using quiver killers. I will let them go for $175 only been skied 5x.

hammer

I have a pair of Fischer Porophetes (180cm) drilled for a BSL of 317mm for Marker Dukes using quiver killers. I will let them go for $175 only been skied 5x.
Why are you selling these and is that price just for the skis?

Did some research and it would definitely be a different ski than the Progressors...not entirely sure how much use I'd get out of them, seems like their EC usefulness is limited. Would need a different mount but as long as the holes are plugged well I'm guessing that isn't an issue.

Puck it

Did some research and it would definitely be a different ski than the Progressors...not entirely sure how much use I'd get out of them, seems like their EC usefulness is limited. Would need a different mount but as long as the holes are plugged well I'm guessing that isn't an issue.

To many skis in the quiver and it just the skis

hammer

To many skis in the quiver and it just the skis

Still thinking...

What EC conditions did you find they worked well for? I'm still an intermediate...can these skis work for me on soft snow days? Any advice for bindings?

Puck it

Still thinking...

What EC conditions did you find they worked well for? I'm still an intermediate...can these skis work for me on soft snow days? Any advice for bindings?

what is your BSL? I would got with Markers Barons. They are light and wood core. No Metal. They are great for soft snow days. That is the only time I have used them. I think they would be good for crud and corn days to.