Kickstarter project - documentary on small ski areas - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Trailer

Progress to-date

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Beloved Jeremy NELSAP last frames.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Re: Kickstarter project - documentary on small ski areas

NELSAP was in the most recent issue of ski magazine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Update:

The T-bar crew has been busy this fall. Check out a sample clip of some of the footage so far. It's short, but we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! How can you help? (beyond what you've already given)
    "Like" us on facebook. Get your parents, kids, neighbors, ski buddies, and dog walker to do it as well. It's just one click, but it really helps us promote the project and helps keep you updated. http://www.facebook.com/TBarFilms
    Not a Facebook person? Check out the website and follow the blog for updates.http://www.t-barfilms.com/
    What? You want to do more?
    We are in the middle a sponsorship drive. The project has grown, and we want to increase our distribution and marketing efforts when the film is released. Can you think of a company that might want to support the project? Let us know, or better yet, call them and tell them about it first.
    Lastly, pray for snow.
    Elliot and Tyler
    PS. Wondering about the T-bar Films name? The project has grown beyond the "Brothers." We now have a volunteer film crew, social media intern, and more. Not big fans of naming things after ourselves anyways, we ditched the W-R Bros name and went with the more inclusive and accurate T-bar Films. It's a registered L3C in Vermont, meaning that we prioritze our social mission over profits, which is good becuase we still don't plan to make any of those.

Some updates

No Lyndon Outing Club . In the filmmaker's defense, the LOC was only open for maybe a week and a half last year.
    You can see my photos here - http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by from_the_NEK View Post
    No Lyndon Outing Club . In the filmmaker's defense, the LOC was only open for maybe a week and a half last year.
    Yeah I gave them a hard time about that one since it is probably one of the oldest ski areas in the country and once held national ski meets. They apologized saying that they ran out of time.

But from what I saw they only covered Northeast Slopes, Hard'Ack, and Cochran's which is OK. I know that they were going to have Suicide Six in there, and IMHO Suicide Six just does not fit in with these places because it is a private area owned by the Woodstock Inn (as opposed to a volunteer area) and have plenty of resources.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Opens Wednesday!

I got my DVD in the mail yesterday! Haven't had the chance to watch it yet. ANyone seen it?

Thread Information