Subaru - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Subaru

If you consider a 2009 + Forester and you are 6' tall or taller and you may be a passenger in it, consider sitting in the passenger's side seat for a while. The seat is low and it lacks legroom. I have to hear the bitching from someone on trips up north.

2012/2013 - Season

Jiminy Peak - 11/18/2012
    Jay Peak - 12/15/2012, 3/3/13, 4/27

Mount Snow - 12/17/2012, 1/5/2013, 1/26, 2/13, 3/10, 3/24, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13
    Otis Ridge - 12/29/2012, 1/1/2013, 1/12, 1/27, 2/9, 2/16, 2/24, 3/16

21 times

BRZ.

And something with all wheel drive.
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    BRZ.

And something with all wheel drive.
    We don't all work in financial services.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Yeah, but we'd all enjoy a BRZ. I know I would!
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    Yeah, but we'd all enjoy a BRZ. I know I would!
    Only if I can strap a hairdryer on it.

have a 2000 outback as my ski car, winter kit with heated front seats, plus winter tires, great winter car with just 71000 miles on it. I drop one rear seat and store skis in car with plenty of room for the e two of us. What the heck is a BRZ??

Quote Originally Posted by SkiDork View Post
    If you were going to get a Subaru as a ski car (wagon style) which model would it be?
    Subaru doesn't make wagons any more. They have the Impreza hatchback, a pair of sedans, and CUVs. You'll have to buy used to get an actual wagon.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

2009 W R X = creme de la subaru creme

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    Subaru doesn't make wagons any more. They have the Impreza hatchback, a pair of sedans, and CUVs. You'll have to buy used to get an actual wagon.
    I guess by "wagon" I mean 4 door with hatchback
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wtcobb View Post
    I have an Impreza and it works fine with the single back seat down to put the skis through. I can only fit three, but you need to put the seat down in an Outback too...

Ideally if you're traveling with more than two you have a roof rack/box, which all Subarus are equipped to handle. Outbacks and Forresters already have the crossbars (usually) too.
    My Imprezza Outback Sport came standard with a roof rack. I have a large/wide Thule box sitting in my attic that hasn't been used in years. If I ever find the need to use it again it clamps right onto my rack without special adapters. I've had 4 pairs of ski's, boots, poles along with 3 6ft. hero's in the coffin with room to spare in the past. I'll lose a couple mpg with it on the roof.

Yeah it came with heated seats & all those stupid blue tooth & other kizmo's which I never use standard too.
    Last edited by steamboat1; Sep 22, 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Thread Information