• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Sat and Sunday 25th and 26th of Nov

Vortex

I'll be up both days. I know Ga2ski and Terry will be around Sunday and Thaller1 on Sat.
Look us up. Should be there by 9.30 on sat and fairly early Sunday, leaving Sunday mid day to catch the Pats. Don't forget if you did the renew you pass early, and did not down grade you can get a ticket on Sat by just showing your pass. One of the bonus Days on the ASC pass if you wan to use it.

Edit these bonus days are just for the pass purchaser and only Bronze and Sliver pass holders. Golds have no black out dates anyway. All this is in the Pass folder they sent with your passes.

Last edited:

BeanoNYC

Don't forget if you did the renew you pass early, and did not down grade you can get a ticket on Sat by just showing your pass. One of the bonus Days on the ASC pass if you wan to use it.

Say that again? My buddy can ski on me Saturday? Is that at K too?

Vortex

No.

If you bought a bronze or silver pass and re-newed it from last year, in the 1st few days you get a couple of black out days back. Take your pass to the ticket desk and you get a day ticket for the day. So folks who are blacked out this weekend have an option if they bought the same pass as last year early in the spring. No transfers and not revelant if you have a gold pass. Sorry if I confused some. Any questions, this info is in your season pass packet.

Vortex

I have heard from a few Thaller1 and myself will be on the Barker deck around 1 and then we will be heading to the lot to fire up the grill. I'll have box outside my SUV to put cans in. Won't get the discount ticket of the tin mountain cup, but sill a good vibe for the season. Sunay meeting in front of Barker same side as the lift by the sign(where in a previous lif there was a Waffle house) at 9.30. A mix of the River board people and those here.