English Premier Soccer in Burlington??

AlpineZone

English Premier Soccer in Burlington??

Anyone know of a pub in the Burlington area that plays English soccer on their TV's?

Or MLS.

Thx!

Can't help you with a pub but the Red Bull-Chicago Fire game will be on NBC this weekend. (Go Red Bulls). I have Direct TV and get to see a fair amount of soccer so if a establishment has Direct TV you should be able to see some. MSG has had several of the UEFA (I think) games and Man U was playing someone last night. (Great Man City - Real Madrid game about a week ago) Good Luck.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Thanks! I'm supposed to have DISH network at my place but having issues with the input on my old ass TV.

I like going to a pub and watching the games for the atmosphere. Back home we had tons of bars that played Premier league. I'll have to explore the area a bit. Only have lived up here a few days.

I would think Church Street Tavern might be a good first place to look provided it's not during an NFL game.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I would think Church Street Tavern might be a good first place to look provided it's not during an NFL game.
    Cool thanks I will check that out!

Try Buffalo Wild Wings on Shelburne Road. Yes it's a chain. Yes the food sucks. BUT they have a TON of TVs and they have beer!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsapbm View Post
    Try Buffalo Wild Wings on Shelburne Road. Yes it's a chain. Yes the food sucks. BUT they have a TON of TVs and they have beer!
    Nice thanks! =)

Thread Information