• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx 12/13 Season

BenedictGomez

I may have to wander over to TJ Maxx and see what's shaking. I was very disappointed on with my Black Friday Vermont TJ Maxx stop, they hadnt even gotten ski stuff in at that point. Last year the same location looked like it was a ski shop. Racks and racks of coats and ski/snowboard pants, tons of helmet, hats and gloves etc....

gmcunni

lots of ski helmets @ $50, some pants (burton i tihink) which seem nice but black (not my color), columbia jackets of varying styles/colors. nothing that really grabbed my attention.

tekweezle

Ski helmets at the tjmaxx in Rego park, queens nyc. 29.99-59.99(basically 50% off)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Cheese

SmartWool socks last week but they either didn't have my size or they had already been wiped out (Nashua, NH).

T&A

Couple jackets here in the Cape but nothing to recommend to get. Go more for shops sales.

Mildcat

The store in Leominster had some nice Spyder pants for $199. Still had plenty of the Marmot Zeus downs too.

BenedictGomez

Clinton, NJ

Some nice Columbia pants, a few coats. Lots of midlayer stuff, Red helmets, Bolle+Smith goggles, Burton+Marmot gloves, etc..., but not anything in much numbers. Seems this is a poor TJ Maxx year. Maybe production was down due to economy.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bump regarding TJ Maxx.

I just was checking out Sierra Trading Post and was curious as to its story. Turns out that TJX (owner of TJ Maxx) bought them out in December 2012. Wonder how this will bode for TJ Maxx and ski gear.

wa-loaf

Bump regarding TJ Maxx.

I just was checking out Sierra Trading Post and was curious as to its story. Turns out that TJX (owner of TJ Maxx) bought them out in December 2012. Wonder how this will bode for TJ Maxx and ski gear.

Never saw much there this year.

gmcunni

i didn't need anything this year so i didn't really shop much. a time or two i stopped in with someone else i'd do a quick check, don't recall seeing much at all