• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx 12/13 Season

jrmagic

In a manhattan store about a week and a half ago and they ahd nothing. Probably another week or two and they will ahve whatever theya re going to have.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I imagine lots of soft goods and not much hard goods because the manufacturers have reigned in their production so as not to have much surplus.

BenedictGomez

Nothing in NYC or Jersey yet.

Already looking forward to hitting a VT location at Thanksgiving. They ship TONS of ski stuff up there (like ridiculous sums) and much of it doesnt sell = great mark downs on already low prices.

Cheese

I stopped in a NH location last weekend and basically only saw Columbia jackets. No gloves or base layer clothing yet but perhaps soon.

SkiFanE

A little at TJMaxx last week, will check out this week.

But Nordstrom Rack was loaded with NorthFace, got kiddos some awesome ski mittens for $30. Shells, pants, layers, M, F, kids...all sorts of stuff.

〽❄❅

Yesterday's sightings:

Tjmaxx St Davids/Villanova has some very nice ski pants and bibs for the kids, The North Face, Columbia and Burton inc a nice black Goretex pair in what i think is considered a Burton adult size XS msrp $300, iirc tagged at ~$129. Looked like some nice women's shells too.

Marshalls by REI in Conshy has a couple pretty nice mens Columbia omnitec shells/ silver dots inside, $300 msrp tagged at $129 (iirc), cool colors too.

Rushski

Tyngsboro, Ma had Columbia, a little bit of Spyder and was lucky ti find a Merrell jacket...

Didn't know Merrell made jackets but it really looks weel-made and is cool to boot. Plus for $79 instead of $189 I couldn't leave it there.

gmcunni

revisit newtown CT (took daughter up for haloween costume) and nothing new.

but i did pick up a new base layer shirt. Medium weight with the thumb hole in sleeve for for $15

〽❄❅

A little at TJMaxx last week, will check out this week.

But Nordstrom Rack was loaded with NorthFace, got kiddos some awesome ski mittens for $30. Shells, pants, layers, M, F, kids...all sorts of stuff.
Thx, wouldn't've check out the Rack otherwise. KoP and WGrove had, TNF layers, fleece, down jackets and shells but no pants. Of interest, past season TNF Free Thinker jacket (white/grey), and TNF Enzo jacket http://blistergearreview.com/gear-reviews/2011-2012-the-north-face-enzo-jacket , each at $230. I like the fit of the Enzo, may be a keeper.

NotEasyBeingGreen

TJ's in Northborough very recently had some Rossi and Spyder jackets - good looking and good prices. BJ's in the same center had a ton of NorthFace soft shells.