Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    2009 Burton X8 155 (Malivitas)
    2012 Burton NUG 146 (Malavitas)
    2011 Burton Roadsoda 152 (Malavitas)
    2013 Burton Superhero 151 (Malavitas)
    2011 Burton Whammy Bar 153 (Un incs)

Days on Snow 2015: 6 Days
    K-Town, Ski Sundown
    Past Seasons: 2010 84 days, 2011 85 Days, 2012 75 Days, 2013 78 Days, 2014 74 Days

SKI SUNDOWN JUNKIE

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Which Progressors are those? I was considering the 900s for hardback days.
    The Clymb has them for $480 http://www.theclymb.com/all/brand-ev...ods%2Fpage%2F2
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Never been to that site. They're asking for a log in to see this. Nice price.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    08 Burton Custom 158 w/ CO2's
    09 Burton T6 156
    05 Palmer Carbon Circle 154

I also have a Ride and an old Evol that I learned on but those have been retired to the wall of fame. After 5 seasons, the Custom is pretty beat up, but it rode so well that I haven't even considered a new board until this year. I'm looking at a few boards right now with the Jones Mountain Twin and a few different Lib Tech's in the lead. I hope to add a split in the future but I can't justify the cost at the moment.
    Just added a '14 Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Horsepower 153 to the quiver! Got it for $379 (retail $700) thanks to the guys at Colorado Ski and Bike! Can't wait to hit Killington with it tomorrow!!!!

Never been to that site. They're asking for a log in to see this. Nice price.
    Bookmark it. Lots of awesome deals to be had.

Blizzard Magnum 8.0 TI - Hard snow
    Volkl Bridge - Soft snow
    Volkl AC30 - Lack of snow
    TANSTAAFL

Thanks for the link!
    Days on the Snow:

Pre 2011:~20 per year
    2011-2012: 19
    2012-2013: 34
    2013-2014: 25
    2014-2015: 23
    2015-2015: 17

What skis/snowboards do you hold in your quiver?

So the three skis on the left are basically my quiver for the year:
    Volkls for racing, Progressors for groomer days, and Soul 7's for pretty much anything else. The Enduros I sold to a friend and I'm still trying to unload the Wateas.

Attachment 9438
    Did you demo the Soul 7s last season? They caught my eye when first released and I've been reading some reviews the last couple of days that make me really curious. Unimportantly, the graphics and the whole look of the ski hits me just right.

Unimportantly, the graphics and the whole look of the ski hits me just right.
    Just as unimportantly, I'm the opposite. I loved the Saw splatter serial killer look of the past years, and I'm turned off by the contemporary colored tip with R.

Did you demo the Soul 7s last season? They caught my eye when first released and I've been reading some reviews the last couple of days that make me really curious. Unimportantly, the graphics and the whole look of the ski hits me just right.
    Demoed them at Wachusett of all places. Wasn't even looking for them, but it was dumping there and they handed them to me to try. So I got to test them in 1 foot of powder. They were really fun, light, easy to turn, good in the bumps, and seemed to carve pretty well for what they are. Best ski I was on all day and I skied about 8 skis on that occasion.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Thread Information