• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lift Pass Giveaways - single or pairs?

Lift Pass - Single or Pair?

• Single

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Pair

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Would you guys rather see lift pass giveaways be a single pass or pairs?

Single pass = more chances to win as I can run more competition, but of course if there are 2 of you it means you would still need to buy a 2nd pass.

reefer

Pairs............someone has to help pay for gas.............and room if neccessary...............

xwhaler

What about a blend? Singles would be great for typical day trip mtns where ppl could go solo for the day.
Pairs would be good for JAY, SLoaf, Back, Bush, Mrg, Smuggs, etc. Places that generally are not mtns u see solo skiiers at as they may require an overnight.
I realize theres a lot of cross-pollenation here and my logic is flawed. Solo skiiers do go to the mtns further away and group skiiers also hit up the day trip mtns. And of course day trip is a relative term depending no where we are all coming from.

I voted singles but only for selfish reasons as with my ski buddy wife pregnant with our son I will be trying to get in as many solo ski days as I can.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
If, as you say, there would be more chances to win if singles are given away - then by all means - that just spreads the love around a bit more.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm gonna do as xWhaler suggests and do a blend. I have a 2nd Smuggs ticket I will run away soon. Also have some other passes to give away; will do some as pairs and some as singles.

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Do you any ski hills closes to NYC like Catskills and south Vermont maybe , I love North Vermont but even with free tickets I only go their once or twice in a season.

Cheese

Pairs, singles, tickets, coupons, first tracks, free hot chocolate, complimentary bacon, you'd be surprised how easily I'm convinced to ski a resort.