• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 12/2-3

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Well, looks like I lied. I'll be at Sneaux on Saturday, Sunday I have to do the tree thing with the family. The weekend after will hopefully be an overnighter.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Well, looks like I lied. I'll be at Sneaux on Saturday, Sunday I have to do the tree thing with the family. The weekend after will hopefully be an overnighter.

bigclap.gif
bigclap.gif
bigclap.gif

thetrailboss

Staff member
My plans are Friday and Sunday, weather and conditions permitting. Don't want to ski in the rain....

thebigo

I'll definitely be up saturday. Supposed to go to a couple christmas parties saturday night back in the flatlands but if they pick up any natural or even if the snowmaking temps are ideal I'll blow off the parties and ski sunday.

One of these days I hope to actually meet up with some of you guys.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'll definitely be up saturday. Supposed to go to a couple christmas parties saturday night back in the flatlands but if they pick up any natural or even if the snowmaking temps are ideal I'll blow off the parties and ski sunday.

One of these days I hope to actually meet up with some of you guys.

Careful what you wish for.

All I'm sayin' is, just never turn your back towards Andy.