• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Annoying Taptalk popup

Hawkshot99

I have been surfing AZ for the past month on my Android phone no problem without taptalk. I looked at it in the App store but since I see no problem without it have saved the $2.99.

Starting the other day every time I click on any new page on AZ on my phone a link comes up telling me there is a App for AZ. I click cancel because I dont care and it pops up on the next click. This is so annoying I wont browse from my phone anymore, and dont feel like paying for the app. Can you fix this annoying pop up?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I have been surfing AZ for the past month on my Android phone no problem without taptalk. I looked at it in the App store but since I see no problem without it have saved the $2.99.

Starting the other day every time I click on any new page on AZ on my phone a link comes up telling me there is a App for AZ. I click cancel because I dont care and it pops up on the next click. This is so annoying I wont browse from my phone anymore, and dont feel like paying for the app. Can you fix this annoying pop up?
Promise to check into it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2