• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

*Official* Smuggler's Notch Lift Pass Giveaway - Nov 2012

BenedictGomez

I'll be honest. I find a lot more deals than I post here, since I know exactly that. I back channel a bunch of stuff with regular contributors and also share with my ski club. Where's the quid-pro-quo?

What you want for nothing? Rubber biscuit? :)

My biggest contribution to the "ski cheap" thread last year was the GOOG "Ski Free" gas station map I created to use with GPS on a smartphone. Took me several hours to create the dang thing, but it will be easier to update with new stations and remove non-participating stations this year since I have last season's template. Why in God's name the company running the promotion doesn't provide this (obvious) tool themselves I have no idea, but theirs is my favorite money saver.

BenedictGomez

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yes but there is another give away soon, maybe something closer to NyC area like I hope.

I'm a "storm chaser", anything in VT, NY, or PA is fine with me!

And Scotty, you can change the settings on your HTC Droid Incredible so that it doesn't default post that blurb in front of whatever you post.

ScottySkis

I'm a "storm chaser", anything in VT, NY, or PA is fine with me!

And Scotty, you can change the settings on your HTC Droid Incredible so that it doesn't default post that blurb in front of whatever you post.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
I tried but can't fine it, I love Vermont and I go once maybe twice to north Vermont in a season, but I think a lot of people are that way if I'm.going to use several vacation days for North New England, I might as well go to SLC.