• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Suggestion: Running Forum Section

rocojerry

maybe if you are running up and down mountains, or kayaking up or down mountains.... :)

I'm not a runner, but I would imagine there are a lot of running forums out there already?

As a boater, there are a good amount of boating and fishing resources/forums that I frequent.... probably not as much as AZ in the winter, but thats just where my passion lies...

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

How about an adult themed forums, sex rock and roll and other thing.else that is great but maybe r rated.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Got a new forum setup under misc. Let's see how it goes. I think we don't have targeted enough usage to warrant a standalone forum for any one activity, but I did always think it was a little wonky that the other outdoor sports stuff fell into the Misc forum.

skiNEwhere

Just noticed that when I accidentally clicked "other sports" thinking it was "Misc Discussions"