• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stowe to open Sat, 11/10 , pass holders only

Cornhead

http://www.stowe.com/email/comp.php Looks like Stowe is taking a page out of Killington's playbook. According to TWC, Burlington got 6" out of this latest storm, Athena. I assume totals would be higher at elevation. Will Stowe still only open for season pass holders? Any season pass holders here? Can't imagine it'd be too crowded with season passes going for $1,600 a pop, maybe I'm wrong. Lucky rich bastards!

JimG.

Staff member
Stealing Killington's idea...I'm telling you, watch out for K in coming years. I think the beast may be back for real.

Zand

Hate to burst your bubble but Burlington sure as hell didn't get 6 inches lol. If they got 6 flakes they were lucky.

Cornhead

Hate to burst your bubble but Burlington sure as hell didn't get 6 inches lol. If they got 6 flakes they were lucky.
TWC strikes again, I do know from first hand experience, if Jim Cantore is in your town...get the hell out! ;-)

Huck_It_Baby

Haha. No 6 inches here. Mansfield did get near 10 and looks niiiiiiice and snowy.

Tempted to get a pass on Saturday but I think Killington is calling my name.