• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Palladia cabel channel Rocks

ScottySkis

:beer::beer:I love this channel, they play some really great concerts from lots of great rock bands, I'm just curious if anyone else watches this channel?

Cannonball

Really, really good. Have seen some amazing and some surprising shows on Palladia. Silversun Pickups unplugged blew me away and is permanently saved in my DVR.

ScottySkis

Really, really good. Have seen some amazing and some surprising shows on Palladia. Silversun Pickups unplugged blew me away and is permanently saved in my DVR.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
I never heard of that band, I will have to check them out.

kickstand

I never heard of that band, I will have to check them out.

Really? They have a handful of popular songs. "Panic Switch" is probably the most popular/famous one. Great, great band. If you liked Smashing Pumpkins, you'll like Silversun Pickups. Wish I had seen the unplugged on Palladia. That station and this new AXS, or whatever it is, are fantastic.

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

The classic movie The Last Waltz is on now, what a great rock and roll movie.:eek: