• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who makes adult one-piece ski suits for women?

bvibert

Staff member
I agree with the above comments about multiple layers, sometimes less is more when it comes to layering.

If you can't find a one-piece then I'd look for some bib snow pants and good jacket.

zip9500

I have a women's Columbia small ski suit on ebay . I could not find any new ones either
when I was trying to price this one. So I have it up for auction at 50.00 which I know is a very good price.
Just search for ski Suits on ebay................

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
One piece suits went out of favor in the 80's partially because many consider them dangerous. You fall on a steep hard slope your going to slide for a long way.

Although I have never tried them I have sold thousands of toe and hand warmers and for many they definately work. On one very cold day at the Bush we sold 600 hand warmers. Grabber does also make a body warmer, maybe worth checking out.
http://www.warmers.com/grabber-body-warmers-peel-n-stick-12-hour-10-piece-bundles/

You might also check out Hotronics boot warmers. The company is up in Burlington and lots of people with poor blood circulation consider them indespensible for keeping warm.
http://www.hotronic.com/

Using a warm helmet is a great suggestion.

Cheese

Chemical heat at the core. For women it's easy as they just apply it inside their bra. Seriously! Keep the core warm and the appendages will stay warm as well.

Hawkshot99

I did not know that, is that really true? Are there any examples or cases of this?

No idea if that is true. But I do know that crashing in a GS race suit is scary. They slide very good and you usually start gaining speed.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2