• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What's up with the email notices?

o3jeff

I've been getting the emails for pm's pretty quick now which is good or else I wouldn't know I had one. On the old forum layout if you had a pm it would be in bold, is there a feature on this new layout like this?

wa-loaf

I've been getting the emails for pm's pretty quick now which is good or else I wouldn't know I had one. On the old forum layout if you had a pm it would be in bold, is there a feature on this new layout like this?

There doesn't seem to be any notification for PMs besides the email.

Warp Daddy

Right i got a few PMs recently BUT no notification of any sort that pms were there .

Luckily , i just checked pms and found that i had a few . So answered them . If i hadn't checked would have never known . The guy told me on another forum thahe had pm'd me on AZ otherwise id never have known.

o3jeff

Is that the only notification available? Those are turned off since I hate pop ups. I'm using the "fixed" page layout if that matters.

o3jeff

I see on the upper right hand corner has a "members" link and it has notifications in it. Maybe a way for that to show "new message"?