• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

tapatalk and popup notifications

skijay

I've had Tapatalk for about a while now. I've posted here with it before and no issues. Saturday I posted to a topic that I originally started (not sure if that's relevant) and I started to get pop up notifications on my phone. Then I started to get them for topics that I never posted on. I made sure notifications were turned off and I unsubscribed to all topics that were recent. I still got a notification. Any suggestions?

ScottySkis

I've had Tapatalk for about a while now. I've posted here with it before and no issues. Saturday I posted to a topic that I originally started (not sure if that's relevant) and I started to get pop up notifications on my phone. Then I started to get them for topics that I never posted on. I made sure notifications were turned off and I unsubscribed to all topics that were recent. I still got a notification. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
No suggestion from me but I'm just curious if you also get once in while when reading a post an odd date like 1970 it has been happening on my taptalk on and off for some weeks now.

skijay

Are the notifications web based or text message based? I didn't notice the date on any of them. They're gone now and I don't know where to find them.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Are the notifications web based or text message based? I didn't notice the date on any of them. They're gone now and I don't know where to find them.

I didn't change anything but I heard someone else mention that they also are getting old messages. If that happens I need some specifics ... if it's an email forward it to me (nick@alpinezone.com) and I'll take a look at why it went out.

Definitely don't want to be spamming you guys!