• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Next Giveaway is up - Mad River Glen passes, via Facebook, ends on 11/25

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yeah I'm interested too... we'll be doing more here on the site directly than on FB. I wanted to try it though to see how it would work out. I"ll be doing more MRG passes here directly in another week or two.

gmcunni

flaw in the logic here.

if i share the pic on my wall, someone sees it there they will share MY photo and comment on MY photo so you won't see them for your raffle of tickets.

wa-loaf

How are you keeping track of this? You say enter everyday, but you can only like a picture once, though I suppose the metrics will tell you who is sharing it everyday.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
How are you keeping track of this? You say enter everyday, but you can only like a picture once, though I suppose the metrics will tell you who is sharing it everyday.

it's based on the comments by day in the section. I count 'em out, draw a random number, and select that as the winner.

Re: the policy by Riverc0il quoted; i saw that earlier too, but I have heard from a few people that this type of contest is OK. We'll see.... I don't want to break any rules obviously.

So yes ... you need to comment, on that picture on the AZ facebook page :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
PS this is my first time running a FB contest so I just want to see how it goes. Like I said I have a lot of more stuff to giveaway here. Might even be working out a weekend package ..... ;)

ScottySkis

PS this is my first time running a FB contest so I just want to see how it goes. Like I said I have a lot of more stuff to giveaway here. Might even be working out a weekend package ..... ;)

Weekend package would be sweet that I be happy to go to North Vermont for.

Cheese

PS this is my first time running a FB contest so I just want to see how it goes. Like I said I have a lot of more stuff to giveaway here. Might even be working out a weekend package ..... :wink:

Go easy on his package, it's his first time!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Not sure who she is .... haha.

I think I'm going to stick with giveaways here on the site for the rest of the season.