• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf Summit Feb 2013 - Kids??

HilaryA

My boyfriend and I will be attending the Sugarloaf event weekend in February with our son who will be 4 months old at that time. We're also bringing along both sets of grandparents to help with babysitting, but I was wondering if anyone else with kids is planning on bringing them to this? Are we absolutely nuts for attempting this??

vdk03

Nice, glad to here the whole family is going to make it! I don't think we've seen you guys since alumni weekend back in vt. It will be a family event this year more than ever. Nick ( Stefs brother) will be brining their new baby boy along and im pretty sure my brother will also be bringing the little man along as well.
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

vdk02

Just as Jim said, we are going and we are bringing Finn. Looking forward to the first of many with the little guys.

Wally Brown

Much improved since Dec 18; about four feet I think. A lot of terrain open already and should be awesome by February.