• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quiver picture thread

Hawkshot99

well here is a pic of part of my quiver. I also have a pair of old Rossi Cuts with some cheap marker bindings.
skis.gif

These are my Public Enemys, and Rossi Mutix R11

koreshot

well here is a pic of part of my quiver. I also have a pair of old Rossi Cuts with some cheap marker bindings.
skis.gif

These are my Public Enemys, and Rossi Mutix R11

What year are those PEs? Not sure I have seen that kind of top sheet. Are they 80mm or 85 under foot?

koreshot

That is this years PE. They are 85 under foot. Exact ski as last year, but different top sheet.

Ok. I do remember the red top sheet from last year. I saw a few instructors in JH skiing on them, looked like they are pretty stable at speed. Pretty stiff from the looks of it.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Holy crap, I think I finally have a quiver!

Well me and V anyway :)

P3110007.gif

L to R: V's K2 Phat Luv, Atomic C9, my Metron M11s, V's Salamon Scrambler 7s, my K2 Axis XTs, and my K2 Apache Chiefs

Greg

Staff member
Family Quiver:

IMG_2386.jpg

L to R: My primary skis - 2005 Volkl Unlimited AC3; my rockers - 2001 K2 Axis X Pro; my daughter's season rentals - Atomic Race 5; my wife's skis - K2 t:nine

Terry

Left to right- My trusty Solomon xscreams rock skis, my new Rossognol Z9s which I havn't skied on yet, my worn out Volkl 6 stars, my wifes old Rossis, and her Volkl 5 stars

Last edited:

cbcbd

'05 Karhu Agents (waiting for tele bindings), Rossi B2s (deciding what to mount with), Rossi Z9s

IMG_2093.jpg