• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

redalienx11

Website
www.alaskamountainguides.com
My grandfather used to be a liquor salesman in the Boston area, always had this stuff laying around. The first drop of alcohol I ever snuck was Cutty, love the stuff! Although I do remember practically throwing up that first time.
somehow my first drop of liquor was makers mark on a tall sailing ship called the mystic whaler on the hudson river

ScottySkis

My grandfather used to be a liquor salesman in the Boston area, always had this stuff laying around. The first drop of alcohol I ever snuck was Cutty, love the stuff! Although I do remember practically throwing up that first time.

First drink for me was drinking my dads whole glass of Crown Royal at the bar when we on vacation at Okemo, great drink.:):beer:

Bene288

First drink for me was drinking my dads whole glass of Crown Royal at the bar when we on vacation at Okemo, great drink.:):beer:

Good first drink! I snuck a bottle of Crown from 1948 when I was 13. Swiped it out of the liquor cabinet. I was too young and dumb to realize how good it was. Whiskey only gets better with age. I think I may have even put water in it to look like I didn't touch t. Can't remember though.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Apple Cider. Hit up happy hour for the 1st time at my fave burger bar yesterday (left work early) and the bartender treated me to my first taste of rye. I think I need to do that every Friday. Friday Rye-day.