• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

ctenidae

Rum and coke and enjoying the 12/12/12 concert on tv, hope people from here donate to help all the Hurricane Sandy victims.

Good concert. It was an odd feeling, though, watching the footage of devastated areas between sets. I kept thinking "Man, I just can't imagine that destruction, I've never seen anything like it." and then realizing that I had, actually- the afternoon of October 30th when we got back to our house. The support we got from around the country in our neighborhood was great, from hot lunches brought in by the Norwalk Fire Department for a week, to a group of professional remediators that came in as part of a church group from Tennessee. Our house sustained a low amount of damage compared to others in the neighborhood who got damaged, but even still we're out of the house until April at least. It's tough to wrap our head around the concept of "loosing everything." Fortunately, we didn't, and this ends up qualifying a major inconvenience for us, but we got lucky (hearing one of the celebrities say they lived in Westchester and lost power for 9 days really brought tears to my eyes).

Long way of saying I watched the concert, and wished I'd been drinking something other than water, but I wasn't...

SKIQUATTRO

just finished unloading 400 IP phones from a large financial institution we pulled out last night on Park Ave....now the fun of inventorying, packing and shipping 'em....at least they are all sold.

Puck it

Anyone try this? It is great. They were tasting it at the NH rest stop on 93 on my way back from Cannon.

raetsel_winter_jack_960.png

Puck it

Gotta love a state where they give out free shots along the highway.

there was something else that they were tasting but I can't remeber what it was. But I stop everytime on the way home. I love that it below the 89 and 93 intechange.

dmc

A bloody mary in the LAX Delta Sky Club...

Grassi21

Anyone try this? It is great. They were tasting it at the NH rest stop on 93 on my way back from Cannon.

raetsel_winter_jack_960.png

Interesting... I am hooked on the Jack Tennessee Honey. Pour some of that on some rocks and let the black out begin!