• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

o3jeff

Water, cutting down on coffee since I don't sleep well at night. Thinking the 5-6 cups a coffee in the morning might have something to do with it.

Cheese

Water, cutting down on coffee since I don't sleep well at night. Thinking the 5-6 cups a coffee in the morning might have something to do with it.

Have you tried hot water? It's pretty good at tricking coffee addicts into thinking they're getting another cup. Probably explains why I'm sipping hot water right now ...

ScottySkis

I cut down to one cup in the morning unless I am heading to the hill without sleep then I might have a few cups. Drinking water now.

legalskier

Keurig Hot Chololate.

Any good?
My wife and I stopped for some hot chocolate in Bryant Park on New Year's Day while watching the skaters- it was the best I've ever tasted, like drinking liquid chocolate.

bryant-park-ice-skating-rink.jpg

ctenidae

My own Kool-Aid...

/on the job hunt, talking myself into being the person that's right for the job...