• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

dlague

In St Louis and having a local IPA - Urban Chestnut - STLIPA 8.25%

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1410222249.208675.jpg

Edit: now having Schlafly IPA!

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hill Farmstead "Edward" American Pale Ale AMAZING

Finally made it to the brewery yesterday. Word to the wise for those who go. Arrive around 2. I showed up for five minutes before opening and the line took two hours to get through to get my beers. When I left at 2, the line was half as long. I talked to few regulars who got their at 2 and they said at opening or before closing was the worst time to go.

Wild scene. There were fans from Philly, NYC, Maine who all made the pilgrimage to specifically buy their beer and go home the next days. I guess when a publications call a place the best brewery in the world, people take notice.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Hill Farmstead "Amarillo"

Hill Farmstead is a great brewery.

I just enjoyed a Jai Alai, IPA. now, I am popping open a new favorite, a Red Betty IPA.

13383-8757_d.jpg

twinplanx

Nebraska IPA. Chosen over Lagunitas Sucks for its superior drinkability. The Lagunutis was tastey but a growler full would have been a bit over the top (IMHO) Probably good with a meal but I'm eating light this evening & gonna tie one on :)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

twinplanx

Now I'm drinking a proper Lagunitas. Little Sumptin' Ale .. ...its IPA ish:)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Edd

For Lagunitas, the regular IPA is much better to me on tap. In the bottle a there's a maltiness that messes it up for me.

Lil Sumpin' is pretty drinkable. Never seen it on tap.

xwhaler

A new offering from Long Trail...love the name/label and the beer is quite good too!

Attachments

• 1411165551254.jpg
    1411165551254.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 39

prsboogie

The only Pumpkin beer I like is the imperial pumpkin from Harpoon because of the heavy spices