• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

Savemeasammy

You got the widmer sampler which includes the Winterhook .....mine was from the red hook winter sampler which has their IPA, winterhook, esb, and audible ale. Your sampler is better but I haven't seen them around so NH yet

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

That is what I was wondering about myself: what is in the redhook sampler. The fall sampler had something that sucked (IMO!). This winter sampler sounds better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twinplanx

You got the widmer sampler which includes the Winterhook .....mine was from the red hook winter sampler which has their IPA, winterhook, esb, and audible ale. Your sampler is better but I haven't seen them around so NH yet

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

I was simply lucky. The local Beer Distributor recently relocated. I was disappointed that they had to abandon there old location, but I let my fingers do the walking and found them hiding out behind a gas station lol. Village Beverage is one of the better BDs out my way and I hope they have found a happy home. I was just looking for a nice winter sampler and this was all they had. I picked up a similar rack last season, but not sure if it had selections from multiple Brewery's. I will definitely be on the lookout for a 6(or 12;-) packs of Winter Hook on these cooler nights.
Cheers guys :)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

ScottySkis

I can't believe we haven't posted here since November.

I drinking rum and coke thanks cousin for the gift. Cruises are great way to get cheap alcohol.:):beer::beer::beer::)

drjeff

Green Flash Palate Wrecker! Holy hoppiness!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

Tin

While in Vermont we had some Heady Topper, stuff was amazing. Can't believe $14 for a 4 pack though. Also enjoyed the Graupler and Sour IPA at Magic Hat brewery.

dlague

Had a Fiddlehead IPA then a founders IPA then a harpoon IPA and now a cup ( no wine glasses in our room) of J Lohr!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone