• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

WoodCore

Tito's with some polar orange vanilla seltzer!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

deadheadskier

Staff member

jasdmd0

uploadfromtaptalk1434238535007.jpg went to my local Pizza joint tonight to pick up some pies for my 11yr old daughters sleepover party tonight, and they put a "stealth" log of Lawson's Sip O Sunshine on tap! Gotta hate when that happens!! [emoji12]

prsboogie

Where did you get the second fiddle, at the brewery? I got two 4 packs of it at Hunger Mountain Coop in Montpelier last fall. A couple months later they said I'd never see it there again, only at the brewery.

Yes they had just put the cases out 30 minutes before we got there. If I hadn't already dumped over a hundo on Heady, gin and miscellaneous other adult beverages I would have gotten a flat ($78).

deadheadskier

Staff member
If you like Vodka, grab some green mountain organics sunshine vodka next trip. A couple friends of mine make it. It's exceptional

jasdmd0

uploadfromtaptalk1434331632042.jpg Ballast Point Indra Kunindra - very complex battle of cumin spiceyness and coconut sweetness going on - works for me!![emoji482]

prsboogie

The gin is Smugglers Notch Distillery Hopped Gin, similar flavor to a famous green bottle but smoother on the tongue.

dlague

Protein shake made with strawberries, blueberries, bananas, chocolate protein powder and water.