• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

Savemeasammy

Long Trail Survival Pack: Long Trail Ale, Long Trail IPA, Double Bag and Sick Day IPA. This is probably the best variety pack I've had. Usually the brewer sneaks in one sucky beer into their variety packs, but these are all good.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
oh how I am so looking forward to hopefully coming back east this winter to enjoy some Long Trail.

I'm sippin on some seltzer. The fridge at my office freezes it for some reason but I don't control the temp on that so it actually just overflowed all over my mouse pad. silly.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just had a couple of Singha's at the local Thai restaurant. Not bad for a light Lager. Good drinking with the spicy food.

ScottySkis

Coffee in the car on the way to Tug Hill NY should be freaken beyond excellent condition s powder light lines today.

gmcunni

sad but true, i drink light beer

what-your-style-of-beer-says-about-you-HI-RES.jpg

ctenidae

Dang- I like triple bocks. Does that mean I have the habits of a drunk mother and her two sisters? Are they hot?

Wait. What?

Puck it

QUOTE=ctenidae;900864]I don't care much about California, but I'll take your advice, anyway.[/QUOTE]

But we try to grow food n F'ing desert!!!!!!

thetrailboss

Staff member
So I am trying this after reading about it in Utah Adventure Magazine:

10155140.jpg

Zirbenz.label.375ml.jpg

http://www.zirbenz.com/

It is pretty good....nice and smooth. Nice smell that reminds me of hiking in the upper elevations of the Whites and Greens. Might be my apres hike drink.

bigbog

Good get Puck it​, used to enjoy Sam's stuff....

gmcunni....interesting, love the brown ale but think they should substitute "the Great Public School System" for "the War"...;-). (ie Next Stop is Vietnam)

Last edited:

Savemeasammy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429222297.033140.jpg
I found this at my local shaw's today. The beer selection there is pretty crappy, but I'd be happy if they add Baxter to the regular rotation (this is a first for them).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savemeasammy

I suppose it would be helpful if I show this side of the can instead...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429222609.237361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk