• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

deadheadskier

Staff member
He's 38 years old. Name me a QB his age who didn't have their stats decline. Most are out of the league by his age.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
He's 38 years old. Name me a QB his age who didn't have their stats decline. Most are out of the league by his age.

So safe Bet ..Hehe
It's all about protection and not ending up on his back , If he gets sacked fewer times and his stats go down ,I'll be wondering how frequently the ball was not legal. In the mean time be prepared for away game fan taunts.
Brady cheer 1,2,3....Pssssssssssssssssss

deadheadskier

Staff member
So safe Bet ..Hehe
It's all about protection and not ending up on his back , If he gets sacked fewer times and his stats go down ,I'll be wondering how frequently the ball was not legal. In the mean time be prepared for away game fan taunts.
Brady cheer 1,2,3....Pssssssssssssssssss

The people who allegedly deflated the balls only worked home games......

If you're wondering how well he can play with fully inflated football's, I'd recommend rewatching this year's Super bowl. 37 of 50, 4TD, 2INT, 328 yards, 101 QBR against arguably a top ten defense of all time.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
The people who allegedly deflated the balls only worked home games......

If you're wondering how well he can play with fully inflated football's, I'd recommend rewatching this year's Super bowl. 37 of 50, 4TD, 2INT, 328 yards, 101 QBR against arguably a top ten defense of all time.

NO doubt he's talented , so is Tiger Woods. Lets see if it affects him mentally . If he's as good as last year he'll be even more impressive.

Disclosure ...I'm A steelers fan from before there first Super Bowl title, but more a fair weather fan these days.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I think he answered the mental toughness questions during last year's Super Bowl. Name me au player who has ever had to deal with as much diversity before the Super Bowl as he did last year.

His performance will drop off because he's old. The bigger reason they don't make it back to the Super bowl will be the defense. Should have kept Revis and Browner

Savemeasammy

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1441400116.891487.jpg
I can't wait to get home. Thanks, Xwhaler!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Hill Farmstead Harlan IPA at my local pub. Delicious. He has one of only 3 full time Hill Farmstead lines in NYS. Tonight he even had two of their beers on tap.

21155518151_f23ede02ef.jpg

drjeff

Long Trail Space Juice DIPA - plenty of juicy hops upfront as you'd expect from a DIPA, but a surprising amount of malty, bready sweetness on the back end

Attachments

• 1441412032551.jpg
    1441412032551.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 29

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hill Farmstead Harlan IPA at my local pub. Delicious. He has one of only 3 full time Hill Farmstead lines in NYS. Tonight he even had two of their beers on tap.

21155518151_f23ede02ef.jpg

Smart marketing and good for VT beer tourism.

I've got some friends in VT who struggle to get tap handles from Hill. I know they get a bit bent he sends some out of state.

Wish there was a handle somewhere near me.

HD333

I've got some friends in VT who struggle to get tap handles from Hill. I know they get a bit bent he sends some out of state.

Armsby Abbey in Worcester has HF on tap regularly if you are ever traveling through. Plus great food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

I spoke to him a few weeks ago when he first started to have the dedicated line. He said, he's been working on the relationship directly with the brewery (and distributer to a lesser degree) for a couple of years before he was able to get them fulltime.

thetrailboss

Staff member
In Pittsburgh for work. Tall, cold, draft Yuengling for me.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1442187997.938354.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone