• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

prsboogie

I am quite sure there are plenty out there that don't stand up. Stone drink by xx/xx change about a month or two out

prsboogie

Woodstock Inn 4000 footer IPA, it's OK, after taste eerily similar to Pig's Ear though.

chuckstah

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. Cant go wrong with $12 12 packs. Cans or bottles at NH Market Baskets.

cp4056

Fresh pomegranate juice- no booze today. Waaaa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasdmd0

A Dale's while grilling steaks at my in-laws on the Cape - that works for me on the 4th!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436051401915.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436051401915.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39

deadheadskier

Staff member
Pretty certain their IPA is draught only. They can their DIPA Second Fiddle every few months, but it's only available at the brewery

BackLoafRiver

Pretty certain their IPA is draught only. They can their DIPA Second Fiddle every few months, but it's only available at the brewery

Pisser. I'll ask my sister in Burlington to keep her eye out.

We've moved on to Stoneface Mozaccalypse. Delicious as well.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
If she heads to the brewery tomorrow she might be able to get some. They canned today, but closed the retail shop early for the holiday. It's like Maine Beer Company's Dinner. Sells out the day it's canned

drjeff

A Gigantic IPA from Gigantic Brewing out of Oregon - why not drink local brews while in Oregon picking my daughter up from ski camp at Mount Hood?!?!

A decent West Coast IPA - frankly though the New England brewing scene is second to none with IPA's right now though! :) :beer: