• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

how to edit your profile

yeggous

Am I supposed to be able to edit my profile (location, signature, etc)? When I click the button to "Customize my profile", it just drops down a lot of white space with "Revert", "default", "save" buttons. There is nowhere obvious to actually change anything. I tried Safari (iPad), Firefox (Mac), Safari (Mac), and Firefox (Fedora).

bvibert

Staff member
The "Customize my profile" button that you're clicking is just for changing how your profile looks to other people (colors, background images, etc.), not the information it contains. I just checked and I'm also getting a lot of white space when I click on that button, not sure why. Maybe Nick can look into that.

Anyway, what you want to do is click on "Forum Actions" from the top of any page in the forums, which will display a drop-down menu. From there click on "Edit Profile", which will take you to a page where you can change things like your location, interests, etc.. On the left hand side of that page you'll also see options to change other settings like your Signature, Avatar, etc..