Japan Dolphin Slaughter.... 100 ready to be killed today

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Japan Dolphin Slaughter.... 100 ready to be killed today

Dolphins and whales herded into a small cove in Japan...
    And either slaughtered or captured for shows...
    There's 100 bottle nose dolphins trapped and ready for slaughter now
    Watch it here... http://taiji.ezearth.tv/

32376_141325219351050_1898813572_n.jpg

Ludicrous activity.

The only good news is that the people of Taiji are slowly poisoning themselves with the high levels of mercury found in dolphin meat. As is anyone else who would eat dophin. Unfortunately, mercury poisoning is really really slow. And not really painful or lethal.
    Non plaudite. Modo pecuniam jacite.

The method is apalling. Not even a sport.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

That's some super messed up stuff. These and other images I've seen are some of the most disgusting images, of dolphins being slaughtered.

Dolphins are far too intelligent and benevolent to be treated any way but with the utmost respect and admiration.

John C. Lilly had it right in terms of the dolphins.
    2013/2014 [Berkshire East: Jan16] [Bolton Valley: Feb22, Feb23] [Bromley: Jan26] [Butternut: Mar9] [Killington: Nov17, Feb2] [Magic: Feb6] [Pico: Feb16] [Sugarbush: Mar2]

2012/2013 [Berkshire East: Dec30, Feb16, Feb24] [Jay Peak: Mar31] [Jiminy Peak: Dec25, Feb10] [Killington: Nov17, Nov23, Jan1, Jan27] [Magic: Dec29, Jan5, Feb28] [Mount Snow: Apr1] [Mt. Ellen: Dec23] [Okemo: Dec15] [Pico: Mar2, Mar10] [Stratton: Dec1]

And this continues to March 31st...

Shawangunk great hiking and biking in this area fun getting high in the mountains of Hudson VAlle!

Re: Japan Dolphin Slaughter.... 100 ready to be killed today

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    And this continues to March 31st...

That is messed up.
    Got to get high upb oh so high up and enjoy the mountains .

Would anyone care about dolphins if they weren't smart or cute? Millions of cows are killed every year and no one but PETA speaks against it. Just sayin'.......
    2013/2014 Days - 47 (41 w/o BC)

I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

Sign and share the Aspen Snowmass Petition. It's quick and easy, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by skiNEwhere View Post
    Would anyone care about dolphins if they weren't smart or cute? Millions of cows are killed every year and no one but PETA speaks against it. Just sayin'.......
    There's a big difference.

Not to me.
    2013/2014 Days - 47 (41 w/o BC)

I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

Sign and share the Aspen Snowmass Petition. It's quick and easy, I swear.

Thread Information