• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

"My Albums" not working anymore?

speden

I was going to post a trip report, so I uploaded a few photos to an album, but now when I click on the new album it just goes to the forum home and doesn't open the album. Tried it in chrome and internet explorer, same thing happens. So I can't get the links to the photos to add them to the trip report. Oh well, I guess I'll just skip it.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I think I know what the issue is it has to do with caching ... should have it fixed tonight thanks for letting me know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

speden

Something magically fixed itself overnight. Last night I couldn't open any of my albums, but this morning I can. Thanks for you help Nick.

darent

nick

trying to post pictures, went to FAQ and asked about posting pictures to my gallery and the dialog box said --found no matches how do u do it?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Go Forums --> Forum Image Gallery

On that page, click My Albums

From there, you can create an Album and upload pictures to it