• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I Never....

skiNEwhere

Name something you've never done related to skiing or alpine sports in general

I've never been in a bubble chairlift. I've never even been to a resort that has had one (been to Mount Snow, but that was before they installed one), but even if I did I'm half afraid of going in it because I don't want to get dutch ovened :lol:

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Name something you've never done related to skiing or alpine sports in general

I've never been in a bubble chairlift. I've never eve been to a resort that has had one (been to Mount Snow, but that was before they installed one), but even if I did I'm half afraid of going in it because I don't want to get dutch ovened :lol:

Mountsnow 6 pack is not to hot, they know people.have on lots of warm clothing.

I never thought I get lost but I did several years ago in K glades and it was a snow long walk out of their.

emmaurice2

The list of regions I've never skied is long...Western US, Canada, Europe, Asia etc... Never tried snowboarding. Never even been to MRG. I've also never stayed slopeside anywhere.

skiNEwhere

Mountsnow 6 pack is not to hot, they know people.have on lots of warm clothing.

I think you misunderstood what dutch oven means :lol:

From urbandictionary.com - The act of trapping a person under bed covers after releasing vile ass fumes.

mriceyman

never hit a rail and it makes me furious... just need snow in my backyard so i can get my own park going