How do you carry your smartphone while skiing? - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I actually leave mine in the car and I dont want it with me. Its not worth loosing or breaking and I dont mind putting my cell life on hold while I ride...

I enjoy taking pictures with it, use it to listen to music, and also find my friends if we get separated.

Re: How do you carry your smartphone while skiing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mpdsnowman View Post
    I actually leave mine in the car and I dont want it with me. Its not worth loosing or breaking and I dont mind putting my cell life on hold while I ride...
    It is nice ditching the phone at times. But carrying the phone makes it possible for me to go skiing while working. If a emergency comes up I can jet down and take care of buissness.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
    Volkl Kendo(177)
    Rossi Soul 7(180)
    Fischer RC4(180)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkl23 View Post
    I can recommend Otterbox protective cases. They have one for that model. http://www.otterbox.com/samsung-gala...efault,sc.html
    +1. I've dropped my GS3 countless times with impacts that made mw cringe. But with otterbox I pick it up dust it off and keep on truckin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Attitash 1/6/13
    Crotched 1/13/13

Quote Originally Posted by Mpdsnowman View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

I have an Otterbox Commuter series for my GS3...and its awesome. Totally durable and substantially slimmer than the defender series.

I just drop my phone in a ziplock and put it in a pants pocket. Its moisture that worries me most.

Inner ski jacked breast pocket.

I dont use a protective cover, and I dont use a screen guard, and I've never so much as scratched my phone (knock on wood).
    THINK SNOW!

I picked up a nice Karbon jacket that has multiple phone or device pockets , keep my camera in one too. . No problems so far even at Tremblant which is notoriously cold .
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

when i had a blackberry i left it in the car or my boot bag.

now that i have an iphone i carry it with me. decent camera, quick texts to find people or brag about the skiing and i run Alpine Replay to record my day on the slopes. i just keep it in my pocket jacket, tho i have an otterbox which does a good job protecting it.

2013/14 Season - More Snow is More Better!
    Ski Sundown - 12.28 1.1
    Mohawk - 1.10 1.17 1.24 1.31 3.29
    Belleayre - 1.20
    Butternut - 2.1 4.5
    Pico - 2.8 2.9
    Berkshire East - 2.15
    Bromley - 2.22
    Mt Snow - 3.1 3.2
    Sugarbush - 3.9 3.10
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

Thread Information